While Friday is the big day, the carriers are jumping out early to get the news out for their new trade-in promos for the iPhone everyone really wanted: the iPhone X. I hope everyone got their $$$ in order to pick up Apple’s high-end smartphone. If case you forgot, the price starts at $999 for the 64GB model and goes up from there.
In case you could use a bit more assistance in shaving some $$$ off, Sprint, T-Mobile, & Verizon got some trade-in promos for you. They are listed below w/ more details past that.
- Save $350: Get iPhone X for $22.22/mo. with Sprint Flex and eligible trade-in.
Equipment Installment Plan
- 64GB: $279.99 down, with $30 per month payments for 24 months (for a total retail value of $999.99)
- 256GB: $429.99 down, with $30 per month payments for 24 months (for a total retail value of $1,149.99)
Jump! On Demand
- 64GB: $41.56 a month
- 256GB: $429.99 down, $24 a month
- For $300 off: iPhone 6S or 6S Plus, iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, Google Pixel XL, LG G6, Moto Z2 Force, Galaxy S7 or Edge, Galaxy S8, or S8 Plus
- For $200 off: iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, iPhone SE, Google Pixel, LG G5, LG V20, Moto Z Force, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z2 Play, Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, or Galaxy Note 5
- For $100: iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, HTC 10, Moto Z Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 4
Still waiting for AT&T’s promos/deals if they plan on getting in on this.