Apologies that we missed out last week. So to make up for it we’re dropping 2 episodes this week w/ one now and the other one later this week. So we’re chopping it up about the Super Bowl, iPhone X production cuts, Quincy Jones and more.
- iPhone X production cut due to low sales
- iPhone SE2 might be a low-spec iPhone X
- Super Bowl: the game, the trailers, & commercials
- ESPN Plus: new $5 streaming service for sports
- Mario Kart coming to smartphones
- Amazon delivering Whole Foods groceries
- Quincy Jones gives no shits