Earlier this week at Baselworld 2017, the Fossil Group (which includes Fossil, Skagen, Michael Kors, Diesel, and more) added a lot more smartwatch options. This will include several Android Wear along w/ hybrid options.
They will offer Android Wear 2.0 software along w/ AMOLED displays and Snapdragon Wear 2100 CPUs. Fossil will get the super-slim Q Venture & the Q Explorist coming this fall, Michael Kors will get a more sparkly look coming this holiday, Diesel will offer a more bulky offering coming also coming this holiday for $325, and the watches from Emporio Armani will come sometime in September.
As far as the hybrid side of things, they will offer a mesh of standard watch look + the coin battery inside w/ some technology inside. Below is a list of all of the watches set to arrive from the Fossil Group.
- DKNY – New to the wearables space, introducing the DKNY MINUTE hybrid smartwatch collection (Holiday 2017)
- Marc Jacobs – New to the wearables space, introducing the Riley hybrid smartwatch (Fall 2017)
- MICHELE – New to the wearables space, introducing the MICHELE Connected hybrid smartwatch collection (Holiday 2017)
- Relic – New to the wearables space, introducing the Duncan men's hybrid smartwatch collection and the Eliza women's hybrid smartwatch collection (Fall 2017)
- Tory Burch – New to the wearables space, introducing The Collins hybrid smartwatch (Holiday 2017)
- Armani Exchange – Armani Exchange Connected line of hybrid smartwatches extends its collection to include two new colorways of the silicone style (Fall 2017) and will introduce five dress styles (Holiday 2017)
- Chaps – Chaps Connected line of hybrid smartwatches will include new colorways (Fall 2017)
- Diesel – Diesel On collection of hybrid smartwatches will include new colorways and a new platform based on the popular Mega Chief (Fall 2017)
- Emporio Armani – Emporio Armani Connected line of hybrid smartwatches will include new platforms and new colorways (Fall 2017)
- Fossil – Q Accomplice and Q Activist are the slimmest designed Fossil Q hybrid smartwatch cases to date and feature customizable pushers (Summer/Fall 2017)
- kate spade new york – An update to the bestselling traditional watch, the new Holland hybrid smartwatch has an even more feminine look, complete with star detailing and sparkling pave stones (Fall 2017)
- Misfit – Four new colorways will join the Phase hybrid smartwatch collection (April 2017)
- Michael Kors – Michael Kors Access will expand its collection of hybrid smartwatches by offering two new colorways for ladies (Fall 2017) and new colorways and platforms for men (Holiday 2017)
- Skagen – 19 new styles and four new platforms set to launch throughout 2017, including Jorn (men's), Hald (women's), Signatur (men's) and Signature t-bar (women's), representing the slimmest wearables the brand has released to date.
So as you can see by that listing, Fossil makes your favorite watch and will be rolling out a lot more options for smartwatches and smarter watches. Any watch, in particular, you're looking forward to?